Join Us For The 2017 Disney Institute Day
Made In Medina County is proud to welcome Disney’s Approach to Business Excellence professional development course to Medina County.
There are five powerful lessons in business, lessons carefully developed by the Disney organization in its never-ending pursuit of excellence. These universal pillars of a successful business—leadership, culture, service, brand and innovation—are the keys to sustained business excellence. Together, these lessons forge an enduring bond between inspired leaders, motivated employees, satisfied customers, and an ability to drive stakeholder value.
Throughout this course, you will discover insights that drive Disney parks and resorts organization and gain awareness of how these insights could be adapted to strengthen your own organizational efforts.
In this look at the Disney approach to Business Excellence, you can:
- Understand the power of values and vision in leadership to obtain a thriving organization.
- Discover how customer loyalty can be established leading to sustained profitability.
- Gain insight into how culture is strengthened in the recruitment, selection and training processes.
- Recognize the systems and processes that can make exceptional customer service achievable for any organization.
- Examine how personal creativity and organizational processes could be integrated to create ongoing innovation within your organization.
Disney Institute Day
Weymouth County Club
3946 Weymouth Rd
Medina, OH 44256
Investment: $349 /per person. $299 for members of Wadsworth Chamber of Commerce, Greater Medina Chamber of Commerce, Northern Medina County Chamber Alliance, Leadership Medina, and Medina County Economic Development Corp.